[Blueboard] University Web news update (13 May)

Gia D. Dumo gdumo at ateneo.edu
Thu May 13 16:51:30 PHT 2010

University Web news update (13 May)

For the latest bulletins, news and features on the Ateneo, visit the
official university Web site: http://www.ateneo.edu. This week's home page
stories:

Bulletin

- Congratulations to the successful college transfer applicants for SY
2010-2011! Please click  <http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=2978/> here for
the complete list and confirmation instructions.

Check out our new sections!

* Jescom's Kape't Pandasal (2-minute prayer reflection on video, posted
daily)

News
* Nominations now open for the 2010 Ateneo Art Awards: Shattering States

* AGS Infirmary awarded as Best School Health Center

Features
* Our Messy Democracy (Manila Standard Today)

* Helping our children help themselves (Agenda for Hope in Businessworld)

Sports

* AGS graduate Enzo Obeso seizes slot in the US youth soccer program

Announcements
* Fun Run/ Fund-raiser for Miko Habana set for May 16

* ACELT Workshop: Teaching English in a Multicultural World, May 22

* Ateneo Development Studies Program to hold seminar on delinquency
management, May 17-19

* Registration to the 9th Chinese Bridge Competition ends on May 24

* New offerings from JesCom

* 2010 GIST Graduate Study Program in Korea

* Tanghalang Ateneo's season opener sizzles in May

What's new inside?
* Drive for '85 Golf Invitational (Alumni Events)

* Invitation to a Marriage Encounter by Magis Deo (Alumni Events)

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/ateneodemanilau and Facebook
www.facebook.com/ateneodemanila. Visit http://ls.ateneo.edu for Loyola
Schools news.

We welcome news, features, and announcements from the Ateneo community.
Please send your materials to commpr at admu.edu.ph. Thank you!