[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Juliana K. Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Wed May 5 14:26:45 PHT 2010

TO:        THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

FROM:    THE PRESIDENT

RE:         TRIP FROM MAY 10-11 AND MAY 12-15, 2010

I will leave Manila on the afternoon of May 10 for meetings with the Math Department of National University of Singapore and the Institute of Mathematical Sciences. I will return to Manila the next day, May 11.

On May 12, I will fly to Seoul to attend the international conference of Sogang University to celebrate its 50th Anniversary. I will return on May 15.

DR. EDNA P. FRANCO, Vice President for Administration and Planning will be Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

My office has my contact addresses.

BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.