[Blueboard] HEALTH CARE PROGRAM ORIENTATION AND ROADSHOW SCHEDULE

hrmo at admu.edu.ph hrmo at admu.edu.ph
Tue Jun 29 15:24:13 PHT 2010

MEMO TO:  University Community

FROM:     HRMO Director

RE:       HEALTH CARE PROGRAM ORIENTATION AND ROADSHOW SCHEDULE

Consistent with what we have done in previous years, the HRMO
together with the representatives of Lacson & Lacson Insurance
Brokers will be conducting a roadshow to orient all employees
regarding the features and benefits of our health care plan.

We encourage all employees to attend.  The roadshow schedule is
linked below for easy reference.

http://www.ateneo.edu/ateneo/www/UserFiles/34/HMO%20ROADSHOW.xls%20LACSON%20&%20LACSON%202010-2011.xls

Thank you.

MRS. IMELDA G. NIBUNGCO