[Blueboard] Access Online Databases through EBSCO Integrated Search

rizal.library at admu.edu.ph rizal.library at admu.edu.ph
Sat Jun 26 16:00:02 PHT 2010

You may access all online databases through EBSCO Integrated Search -
http://search.ebscohost.com/ . Through this site, you may access the
contents of all the other databases such as JSTOR, Gale, Ebrary, etc.
We are working to immediately address the connectivity problems and
aim to resolve the problem early next week.

For off-campus access, you may obtain your user IDs and passwords
through any of the following:

E-mail: rizal.library at admu.edu.ph
Yahoo Messenger: rizal.library

Please indicate your full name, year level, course, ID number and
email address.

You may also obtain it personally at the Reference and Information
Services Section, Ground Floor, New Rizal Library Building.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.