[Blueboard] Photoworks @ The Garage (Batch 13) - New Schedule

pgonzalez at admu.edu.ph pgonzalez at admu.edu.ph
Fri Jun 25 16:17:59 PHT 2010

Photoworks @ The Garage (Batch 13)
The Garage is pleased to announce the new schedule for Photoworks. The
classes will be held from 7 PM to 10 PM on the following dates:

- August 25, Wednesday
- August 30, Monday
- September 1, Wednesday
- September 6, Monday
- September 8, Wednesday
- September 13, Monday

Registration Details:
- Regular Class Fee: Php 5,500
- Promo Fees:
   - Early Bird Discount (Php 5,000 until August 13, 2010)
   - Group Discount (Php 5,250 for a pair, Php 5,000 for 3+)
- Payment Deadline: August 24, 2010

About Photoworks
Build a solid foundation on the art and craft of photography. In 2002,
Leo Castillo created Photoworks based on his studies at NY Film
Academy and NY Institute of Photography. It has since become an
acclaimed photography class producing over 1,000 photographers, many
of whom are now professionals.

Testimonials
?It's my 3rd photography class and yet Leo's approach to the basics of
theme, composition and technique gives me a relaxed and simplified
perspective of photography. Taking pictures has never been this fun
and fulfilling!?

?I finally got to understand all of the things I read from the
photography books.?

?(The) visuals (were) very effective and powerful. Examples on varying
lens, aperture and shutter speeds widened my understanding of the many
possibilities of photography.?

?The class covered more than what I expected. Very interesting to
learn from the creative point of view.?

?My hat's off to you, Leo. I've taken two popular photography classes
before, but I never fully understood lenses. Ngayon ang linaw na. Ang
ganda ng flow from the technical to how to use that info for more
creative shots. Day 2 alone is worth the full class fee!?