[Blueboard] Assistant Headmaster for Formation for the Grade School

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Thu Jun 24 15:47:52 PHT 2010

Ateneo de Manila University
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

MEMO TO : The University Community

FROM : The President

SUBJECT : Appointment of Fr. Dario Miguel M. Saniel, S.J. as the Assistant Headmaster for Formation for the Grade School

I am pleased to inform the Ateneo de Manila community of the appointment of Fr. Dario Saniel, S.J. as the Assistant Headmaster for Formation for the Ateneo Grade School (AGS), for a three year term from 01 June 2010 to 31 March 2013.

In this position, he shall assist the AGS Headmaster in the general supervision of the formation of the Grade School community in Ignatian Spirituality through well-planned and articulated programs.

Specifically, he shall oversee the campus ministry and social involvement programs of the Grade School, coordinate with the Chaplain for the formation programs, take part in the regular meetings of AGS Administrative Team, and perform other duties as may be assigned by the Headmaster.

Fr. Dario entered the novitiate in 1984 and was ordained priest in 1994. Since then, he had been assigned parish priest in Palawan, Bukidnon and Zamboanga. Prior to joining AGS, he was Director of St. Therese High School of Miarayon in Bukidnon, and worked as missionary among indigenous people.

I would like to welcome Fr. Dario to our community and to thank him for accepting this important responsibility for the Ateneo Grade School.

I would like to thank Fr. Felix Unson, S.J. for his dedicated service in the formation of our students. He will continue to be Chaplain taking on full pastoral assignments.

Thank you.

BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.