[Blueboard] Last few days of book shopping at the Ateneo Press

Mary Anne S. San Agustin msanagustin at ateneo.edu
Wed Jun 23 14:22:00 PHT 2010

LAST FEW DAYS OF BOOK SALE!

Take advantage of our lowest prices by visiting the Ateneo Press
Bookshop and do your last few days of book shopping with up to 50%
discount until 29 June 2010! As always, coffee and cookies come free
with browsing. Happy book shopping!

Special Feature: "Agenda for Hope" series of (8) books:

         "What kind of scholarly work would help move the country
         forward and give our people hope? The Ateneo de Manila University
         Loyola Schools present, as their Agenda for Hope, five key areas
         of engagement where we could bring about positive change: sharing
         prosperity, democratizing governance, promoting sustainable
         development, preserving and transforming Philippine identity and
         culture, inspiring the youth. More than forty faculty members
         representing various disciplines brought their research and
         expertise to bear in addressing the five points of the agenda.
         Providing a diverse range of perspectives, the authors offer ideas
         that are realistic, feasible, propose new directions for the future,
         motivate the audience into engagement and action, and reflect the
         Ateneo thinking and way of doing things."
                                       Maria Assunta C. Cuyegkeng, Ph.D.

You may check the list at our website
<http://ateneopress.org/result.asp?s_books=agenda?>

For inquiries, please call the Ateneo Press at local 4613 or 4617.

--

Mary Anne Suyom-San Agustin
Ateneo de Manila University Press
E-mail:  msanagustin at ateneo.edu