[Blueboard] HEALTH CARE PROGRAM ORIENTATION AND ROADSHOW SCHEDULE

hrmo at admu.edu.ph hrmo at admu.edu.ph
Wed Jun 23 11:50:28 PHT 2010

MEMO TO:  University Community

FROM:     HRMO Director

RE:       HEALTH CARE PROGRAM ORIENTATION AND ROADSHOW SCHEDULE

Consistent with what we have done in previous years, the HRMO together
with the representatives of Lacson & Lacson Insurance Brokers will be
conducting a roadshow to orient all employees regarding the features
and benefits of our health care plan.

We encourage all employees to attend.  The roadshow schedule is linked
below for easy reference.

http://www.ateneo.edu/ateneo/www/UserFiles/34/HMO%20ROADSHOW.xls%20LACSON%20&%20LACSON%202010-2011.xls

Thank you.

MRS. IMELDA G. NIBUNGCO