[Blueboard] Anticipated Mass in Honor of St. Thomas More

sdelrosario at aps.ateneo.edu sdelrosario at aps.ateneo.edu
Mon Jun 21 13:43:59 PHT 2010

We are inviting everyone to our Anticipated Mass in honor of the Feast
of St. Thomas More today, JUNE 21, 2010, at 6:05PM at the Chapel of
St. Thomas More.   Fr. Joaquin G. Bernas, SJ will be the officiating
priest.

St. Thomas More is the Patron Saint of the Ateneo Law School.

"Nothing can come but what God wills. And I am very sure that whatever
that be, however bad it may seem, it shall indeed be the best."
- From his letter to his daughter, Margaret

"I die for the faith of the Catholic Church, the King's good servant
but God?s first."
- His final words on the Scaffold

We hope you can join us. Thank you.

CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE/OFFICE OF THE SCHOOL CHAPLAIN AND COUNSELOR
Ateneo Professional Schools
Rockwell, Makati City 1200
8997691 to 96, local 2120/2116