[Blueboard] Loyola Schools 1st Semester Faculty Day

csiojo at ateneo.edu csiojo at ateneo.edu
Thu Jun 17 13:56:48 PHT 2010

To: The Loyola Schools Administrators, Faculty Members & Professionals

Please be reminded of our 1st Semester Faculty Day on
Friday, 18 June 2010

Morning Session
7:30	Holy Mass at College Chapel
Celebrant: Fr. Primitivo E. Viray, Jr., SJ

8:00	Registration at Leong Hall Lobby

8:30	National Anthem to be let by Mr. Roy Tolentino
         Invocation by Fr. Joseph Lester  Maramara, SJ
         Welcome and Introductory Remarks

8:45	Introduction of New Administrators by Dr. John Paul Vergara
         Introduction of Schools and Departments by LS Deans

9:45	Keynote Address
         by Fr. Bienvenido F. Nebres, SJ

10:15	Measures of Excellence
         by Dr. John Paul C. Vergara

10:45	Group Photo and Coffee Break
         All will proceed to pre-assigned area for photo shoot
         before Coffee Break

11:00	Presentation of Key PAASCU Results
         Introduction by Dr. John Paul C. Vergara
         Presentation by Dr. Ma. Celeste T. Gonzalez
	Faculty
	Instruction
	Research
	University Community Involvement

11:30	Q & A
         Instructions on the break-out sessions by Dr. Vergara

12:00	Lunch at the Leong Hall Roofdeck

Afternoon Session
1:30 - 3:30pm	Break-out by Schools
	        Measuring Excellence in Our Own Schools

Break-out Venues:
Leong Hall Auditorium ? SOH
Escaler Hall ? SOSE
CTC 201 ? SOSS
SOM 210 ? JGSOM

Master of Ceremonies: 	Mr. Severino R. Sarmenta, Jr.
		        Chair, School Forum

Thank you very much.