[Blueboard] Solemnity of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus

J. Fajardo (OAA) jfajardo at ateneo.edu
Fri Jun 11 11:17:37 PHT 2010

SOLEMNITY OF THE MOST SACRED HEART OF JESUS

Friday, 11 June 2010, 6:00 in the evening
University Church of the Gesu
Presider - Fr. Catalino Arevalo, SJ

Fr. Ted Gonzeles will be available for confession from 5:15 to 6:00pm.

Everyone is invited!

INTENTION: Thanksgiving for the many graces we received this year

In thanksgiving for the many graces we received during this special
Year of the Priest, and Year of the Two Hearts, praying that the
graces God planted in us this year will continue to grow, spread and
bear fruit.