[Blueboard] Novena Masses in honor of the Sacred Heart of Jesus

J. Fajardo (OAA) jfajardo at ateneo.edu
Thu Jun 10 08:26:00 PHT 2010

9th NOVENA MASS IN HONOR OF THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS

Thursday, 10 June 2010, 6:00 in the evening
Chapel of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Church of the Gesu
Presider - Fr. Ben Nebres, SJ

Everyone is invited!

INTENTION:

In thankgiving for the admirable qualities of our people revealed
during Ondoy and Pepeng, such as heroism, strength, solidarity, and
compassion, praying that we may live these qualities both in good
times and in bad.

"Heart of Jesus, help us to keep sin away from our lives. Help us to
keep loving, serving and forgiving each other. Live in our hearts and
in our homes always. Make us wholly yours"

Gesu Liturgical Committee