[Blueboard] Novena Masses in honor of the Sacred Heart of Jesus

J. Fajardo (OAA) jfajardo at ateneo.edu
Wed Jun 9 08:29:07 PHT 2010

8th NOVENA MASS IN HONOR OF THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS

Wednesday, 9 June 2010, 6:00 in the evening
Chapel of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Church of the Gesu
Presider - Fr. Jojo Magadia, SJ

Everyone is invited!

INTENTION: For our new leaders

In thankgiving for the new leaders we elected, praying that we may
help them to lead well by our courageous and continuing involvement
and vigilance.

"Heart of Jesus, help us to keep sin away from our lives. Help us to
keep loving, serving and forgiving each other. Live in our hearts and
in our homes always. Make us wholly yours"