[Blueboard] Solemnity of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus

sdelrosario at aps.ateneo.edu sdelrosario at aps.ateneo.edu
Tue Jun 8 09:58:29 PHT 2010

Everyone is invited on Friday, June 11, for the SOLEMNITY OF THE MOST
SACRED HEART OF JESUS to be celebrated at the Chapel of St. Thomas
More, Ateneo Professional Schools, Rockwell.

12:15PM Mass - Fr. Filoteo A. Mangulabnan, SJ, APS Chaplain and Counselor
    6:05PM     - Fr. Joaquin G. Bernas, SJ, Dean Emeritus of the Ateneo
                 Law School

We hope you can join us.

Thank you, and God bless.

"Take away, O my Jesus, the blindness of my heart,
that I may know Thee;
take away the hardness of my heart,
that I may fear Thee;
take away the coldness of my heart,
that I may resist everything that is contrary to Thy will;
take away its heavy, earthly sluggishness and selfishness,
that I may be capable of heroic sacrifice for Thy glory,
and for the souls whom Thou has redeemed
with Thy own most precious blood.
Amen."

--

CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE/OFFICE OF THE SCHOOL CHAPLAIN AND COUNSELOR
Ateneo Professional Schools