[Blueboard] Novena Masses in honor of the Sacred Heart of Jesus

J. Fajardo (OAA) jfajardo at ateneo.edu
Tue Jun 8 08:15:44 PHT 2010

7th NOVENA MASS IN HONOR OF THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS

Tuesday, 8 June 2010, 6:00 in the evening
Chapel of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Church of the Gesu
Presider - Fr. Kit Bautista, S.J.

Everyone is invited!

INTENTION:

In thankgiving for our vigilant participation during our recent
elections, praying that we will continue to make necessary sacrifices
to attain true peace, progress and justice in our land..

"Heart of Jesus, help us to keep sin away from our lives. Help us to
keep loving, serving and forgiving each other. Live in our hearts and
in our homes always. Make us wholly yours"

Gesu Liturgical Committee