[Blueboard] Novena Masses in honor of the Sacred Heart of Jesus

J. Fajardo (OAA) jfajardo at ateneo.edu
Mon Jun 7 08:34:57 PHT 2010

6th NOVENA MASS IN HONOR OF THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS

Monday, 7 June 2010, 6:00 in the evening
Chapel of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Church of the Gesu
Presider - Fr. RB Hizon, S.J.

Everyone is invited!

INTENTION: Bringing our youth to Jesus

In thankgiving for the desire of many in the Church to bring our youth
to the Eucharist and the Sacred Heart, praying that our youth may
truly find Jesus as their light, might and delight.

"Heart of Jesus, help us to keep sin away from our lives. Help us to
keep loving, serving and forgiving each other. Live in our hearts and
in our homes always. Make us wholly yours"

Gesu Liturgical Committee