[Blueboard] OIC of the University Press

m baytion alunsina2005 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 08:31:40 PHT 2010

Dear University Community,

Please be informed that Ms. Gina Olaguera-Gil, assistant director of the
University Press, remains as its OIC until further notice. Please direct all
inquiries to <unipress at admu.edu.ph>.

Thank you for your continued support.

And hope you can visit the booksale soon :-)

sincerely,

Maricor Baytion
(on leave)

--
Come to the annual University Press booksale, ongoing till June 30! All
books will be sold at less 10 to 50 percent! Sale hours 8 am to 12 nn, 1 to

Ateneo de Manila University Press
Bellarmine Hall, AdMU Campus
Katipunan Ave., Loyola Heights
Tel 02-4265984; 4266001 ext 4613
unipress at admu.edu.ph

Book of the Month: Maalwang Buhay by Filomeno Aguilar, Jr., with John E.Z.
Penalosa, Tania B. T. Liwanag, Resto S. Cruz I, and Jimmy M. Melendrez
Visit our website: www.ateneopress.org
And see you on Facebook: AteneoPress Manila

[B]ook publishing is more than a business. Without the contents of our
libraries—our collective backlist, our cultural memory—our civilization
would collapse.
                     --Jason Epstein