[Blueboard] Novena Masses in honor of the Sacred Heart of Jesus

J. Fajardo (OAA) jfajardo at ateneo.edu
Sat Jun 5 08:42:18 PHT 2010

Please post. Thank you!
----------

4th NOVENA MASS IN HONOR OF THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS

Saturday, 5 June 2010, 6:00 in the evening
Chapel of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Church of the Gesu
Presider - Fr. Catalino Arevalo, S.J.

5th NOVENA MASS IN HONOR OF THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS

Sunday, 6 June 2010, 6:00 in the evening
Chapel of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Church of the Gesu
Presider - Fr. Manoling Francisco, S.J.

Everyone is invited!

INTENTIONS:

In thanksgiving for the graces received by our youth during the Asian
World Youth Day and during their active participation in the recent
elections, praying that they may continue to grow in wisdom, strength
and grace.

In thanksgiving for our victory this year in the defense of the value
of life and family, praying that our youth may preserve and treasure
these Christian values.

"O Heart of love, I put all my confidence in Thee,
for I fear everything from my own wickedness and frailty,
but I hope for all things from Thy goodness and bounty."
(St. Margaret Mary Alacoque)

Gesu Liturgical Committee