[Blueboard] Novena Masses in honor of the Sacred Heart of Jesus

J. Fajardo (OAA) jfajardo at ateneo.edu
Fri Jun 4 09:05:34 PHT 2010

Please post. Thank you!
----------

3rd NOVENA MASS IN HONOR OF THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS

Friday, 4 June 2010
6:00 in the evening
University Church of the Gesu
Presider - Fr. Catalino Arevalo, S.J.

Fr. Charlie Cenzon, S.J., will be available for confession from 5:15
to 6:00 in the evening.

Everyone is invited!

INTENTION: Love, support, and care for our priests...
In thanksgiving for the many ways this year that we have shown our
gratitude for our priests, praying that we may ever continue to give
them our love, support, and care.

"O Heart of love, I put all my confidence in Thee,
for I fear everything from my own wickedness and frailty,
but I hope for all things from Thy goodness and bounty."
(St. Margaret Mary Alacoque)

Gesu Liturgical Committee