[Blueboard] Announcement

UPPA uppa at admu.edu.ph
Mon Dec 20 11:57:14 PHT 2010

The Ateneo switchboard operators will man the PABX until 22 December 2010. Our Campus Security guards will be answering calls during the holidays from 23 December to 2 January 2011. Regular operations will resume on 3 January 2011.

Please send your office announcements before Tuesday, 21 December 2010 so that we can make the necessary preparations. Announcements made after 22 December may be sent directly to the Campus Security through e-mail csd at admu.edu.ph or  through the phone 426-6001 local 4111 or 4115. Our guards will be happy to assist you.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5716 (20101219) __________

http://www.eset.com