[Blueboard] Blue Run for Green Life Ateneo Grade School Class Officer Movement Fun Run

iescuadro at ateneo.edu iescuadro at ateneo.edu
Wed Dec 15 11:29:47 PHT 2010

Dear Sir/ Madame,

Peace!

The Ateneo Grade School will hold a fun run on the 19th of December at
the Ateneo Campus.  You may wish to read more about it at the
following Ateneo Web link:

http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=25&aid=9283

In view of this event that would cover the entire campus,  we want to
provide you with some pertinent information as an advisory for your
units who may be holding activities of your own on  that day as well.
We hope that the following information will be of help to you and your
communities.

Jose P Salvador
Assistant Headmaster for Student Affairs
Ateneo Grade School

WHAT : Blue Run for Green Life Ateneo Grade School Class Officer
Movement Fun Run

WHEN : Sunday, December 19, 2010 from 5:30 AM- 10:00 AM

WHERE : Ateneo de Manila Campus  ( see attachment for route )

WHO : 500 participants