[Blueboard] Announcement

uppa uppa at admu.edu.ph
Mon Dec 13 16:16:43 PHT 2010

We wish to inform everyone that our Telephone Operators will be manning the switchboard (PABX) until 22 December 2010. Our Campus Security guards will be answering calls during the holidays from 23 December to 2 January 2011. Regular manning of switchboard will resume on 3 January 2011.

We would like encourage everyone to please send your office announcements before Friday, 17 December 2010 inorder for us to make the necessary preparations. Announcements made after 22 December may be sent directly to the Campus Security through e-mail csd at admu.edu.ph or call 426-6001 local 4111 or 4115, our guards will be happy to assist you.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5697 (20101212) __________

http://www.eset.com