[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Juliana K. Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Wed Dec 8 09:11:36 PHT 2010

ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY
Office of the President

TO:            THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

FROM:       THE PRESIDENT

RE:            TRIP FROM DECEMBER 8-18, 2010

                I will leave Manila for Hong Kong on Wednesday, December 8 to attend a PLDT meeting. On December 10, I will fly to Beijing to attend the 5th Conficius Institute Conference. I will return to Manila on Monday, December 13.

                DR. JOHN PAUL C. VERGARA, Vice President for the Loyola Schools will be Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

                My office has my contact addresses.

                                                                                                                                            BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.