[Blueboard] Mass of the Immaculate Conception of the BVM

sdelrosario at aps.ateneo.edu sdelrosario at aps.ateneo.edu
Fri Dec 3 17:17:39 PHT 2010

We invite everyone from our APS Worshipping Community to celebrate
with us the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed
Virgin Mary on Wednesday, December 8, 2010. Masses will be at 12:15PM
and 6:05PM at the Chapel of St. Thomas More.

Our Blessed Virgin is the Principal Patroness of the Philippines and
our university. Let us show our devotion to her, who never tires of
interceding for us.

Thank you, and God bless!

CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE/OFFICE OF THE SCHOOL CHAPLAIN AND COUNSELOR
Ateneo Professional Schools
Rockwell, Makati City 1200
8997691 to 96, local 2120/2116