[Blueboard] Job Vacancy

hrmo at admu.edu.ph hrmo at admu.edu.ph
Wed Dec 1 14:02:57 PHT 2010

      I. I.T. STAFF (Computer Laboratory Technician) ? High School

      Qualifications:

      1. College degree (preferably computer-related)
      2. With experience in PC trouble-shooting and assembly, preferably in
         computer laboratory
      3. Knowledge in MAC is an advantage
      4. Good interpersonal and communication skills

Interested employees must write a letter of intent addressed to Mrs.
Imelda G. Nibungco, Director, Human Resources Management Office, duly
approved by the supervisor/unit head.

This letter should be submitted to Ms. Nikki T. Valenciano, Employment
& Development Services Section on or before December 8, 2010.