[Blueboard] *Join the Digital Marketing Diploma Program* ( Please post)

lourdes leonar mleonar at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 30 12:19:15 PHT 2009

*Join the Digital Marketing Diploma Program*

*OVERVIEW*
The Digital Marketing Diploma Program opens the door to understanding
today’s consumers amidst growing online and mobile users.  Learn the
language of Web in discussions of terminologies that will help you
understand key concepts in digital marketing.  Delve into both local and
global Internet landscapes with straightforward forecasts from field
experts who will go through case studies of companies utilizing the
Internet to expand their reach, as well as emerging global trends in
technology and communications. The Digital Marketing Diploma Program
will equip you with the necessary tools for immediate application in
whatever enterprise you are in.

The Digital Marketing Diploma Program (DMDP) is a project involving the
Internet & Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines (IMMAP),
Ateneo Center for Continuing Education (CCE), and the Ateneo Java
Wireless Competency Center (AJWCC).

At the end of this course, you will:
1.    Know, understand, and appreciate the basic concepts of Digital
Marketing and its benefits in brand awareness and brand building;
2.    Learn how to grow your organization’s or client’s business by
leveraging on specific Digital Marketing channels available in the
market today such as search engines, e-mail, blogs, mobile, web/rich
media properties, and much more;
3.    Learn key lessons from various international and local business
cases provided in class;
4.    Be able to ascertain possible applications of Digital Marketing,
both as a stand-alone medium or as a pivotal part of a cross-media
campaign in any enterprise; and
5.    Discover emerging trends in Digital Marketing and prepare you for
the imminent digital revolution.

Participants who have successfully completed the coursework of Digital
Marketing Diploma Program shall be recognized by the Internet and Mobile
Marketing Association of the Philippines as a *Certified Digital
Marketer (CDM)*.
*WHO SHOULD ATTEND?*Entrepreneurs, product champions, brand activation
team members, ad agency executives, media managers, marketing, and
advertising professionals who need to sustainably engage their customers
through effective marketing channels.
*METHODOLOGY*We’ll leverage on the channels we champion. We’ll use a
combination of traditional face-to-face sessions, mobile tools and an
online learning platform to accommodate the life-style needs of the
marketing professionals we targeted. We start each of the 11 courses
with a half-day face-to-face session and end select courses with another
half-day summary session as a venue for consultation, project
presentations and networking. In between the face-to-face sessions,
participants will have 1-2 weeks where they can use our online learning
platform while being coached by an online facilitator.  The online
course content, forums and activities can be taken anywhere and
anytime.  We recommend that participants dedicate of at least four hours
a week to the online coursework. For example, participants can read
course content emailed to them daily as part of their regular routine
and then go online to finish their assigned coursework during the
weekend. The 11 course Digital Marketing Diploma Program will take about
16-22 weeks to complete.
*WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?*  The wealth of experience our subject matter
expert team is invaluable.  They are extraordinarily dedicating their
time, energy and expertise in digital marketing in the hopes of a)
developing digital marketing professionals b) growing the local digital
marketing industry and c) instilling the discipline of continuous
self-learning in such a fast-paced industry.
*INTRODUCTORY RATE:* Php 57,475 (Regular rate is: Php 94,000) inclusive
of the snacks during the classroom sessions, access to an online course,
training kit, and certificate of course completion. Each of the 11
modules may also be taken for the introductory rate of only Php 5,500.
Program starts November 13, 2009.
*VENUE:* Face-to-face sessions will take place at the 3rd Floor, Ateneo
Professional Schools building, 130 H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village,
Makati City for the face-to-face sessions. Participants have the option
to take this course purely online by request. This requires close
coordination with online facilitator to secure learning output, as well
as, strict monitoring of the number of hours spent on the online
learning platform before a certificate of completion is issued.

*Line-up of Courses:*
*Digital Marketing Wiki:* Key Concepts by Arlene Amarante - Yahoo!
Philippines and Donald Lim - IMMAP Founding President
*Mobile:* Marketing on the Go! by Jojit Alcazar- Smart Communications,
Nix Nolledo – Xurpas, Inc., and Art Policarpio – Snapworx Digital
*Effective Email Marketing* by Chinie Hidalgo Diaz - Teleforce Asia
*WWW:* What Works in Websites by Mike Palacios - Havoc Digital
*Search Engine Marketing:* Surfing on Digital Waters by MJ Choi - Yahoo!
Southeast Asia and Aileen Apolo - Google
*CLICK!* – Web Advertising, Advergaming & Online Marketing Strategies by
Arlene Amarante - Yahoo! Philippines
*Virtual Community Marketing*by Narciso Reyes - Friendster, Inc. and
Crisela Cervantes - Multiply/ABS-CBN Interactive
*Social Media: Blog Revolution* by Janette Toral -
www.bloggingfromhome.com, Aileen Apolo - Google, Carlo Ople -
www.carloople.com and Elaine Uy - Yehey! Corporation
*e-Ethics: Digital Marketing Rulebook* by Atty. Geronimo Sy - Department
of Justice
*Marketing 360 Degrees* by Lawrence Villegas - Leo Burnett Arc Worldwide
and Jane Angeles - Smart Communications
*Beyond the Banner:* New Frontiers in the Digital Front by Rohit Dadwal
- Mobile Marketing Association Global

*HOW TO REGISTER:* Go to http://register.ImADigitalMarketer.com for
online registration or call + 632 830 20 40.
Register today for the Digital Marketing Wiki: Key Concepts on November
13, 2009.
Or send the following information below via fax to 8107.809
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -
*REGISTRATION FORM*:
[   ] Yes, I/We would like to join Digital Marketing Wiki of the Digital
Marketing Diploma Program of the IMMAP and Ateneo CCE from November 13 –
27, 2009.
Introductory Fee: Php. 5,500.00 inclusive of the snacks during the
classroom sessions, access to an online course, training kit, and
certificate of course completion.
[   ] Yes, I/We would like to join Digital Marketing Diploma Program of
the IMMAP and Ateneo CCE from November 13, 2009 to July 30, 2010.
Introductory Fee: Php. 57,475.00 inclusive of the snacks during the
classroom sessions, access to an online course, training kit, diploma
for the Digital Maketing Diploma Program and Certified Digital Marketer
(CDM) documentation from IMMAP.