[Blueboard] Agenda for Hope: Dr. Cielito Habito

Liane Peña Alampay lpalampay at ateneo.edu
Wed Oct 28 16:08:39 PHT 2009

This week, Dr. Cielito F. Habito writes for Agenda for Hope in his
column entitled, "Wanted: A Bayanihan Economy".

You may access the column via this link:

http://www.bworldonline.com/BW102709/content.php?id=145

Every second and fourth Tuesday of the month, BusinessWorld will
publish a column that will bring to the fore the Ateneo de Manila
University's agenda for hope for our country. These columns are based
on the Agenda for Hope papers written by Loyola Schools faculty, which
will be launched in December 2009 as our scholarly work contribution
to commemorate the Sesquicentennial year of the Ateneo.

*****
Liane Peña Alampay, PhD
Associate Professor
Department of Psychology