[Blueboard] Go Blue on Pacquiao Day and Send a Scholar to Ateneo

Efren Debulgado edebulgado at ateneo.edu
Wed Oct 28 13:22:30 PHT 2009

The Ateneo GS'69 class will show the Pacquiao-Cotto fight, live via
satellite, at the Irwin Theater, Ateneo, on Nov.15.  All of the proceeds
will fund Ateneo's 500 at 150 <mailto:500 at 150> scholarship drive this
Sesquicentennial year.  We hope you can all support by bringing your
families and friends.  Let's make this another Blue Sunday to cheer on
our countryman together!

The Jesuit Volunteers is supporting AGS'69 with an exclusive raffle - 2
signed gloves of Manny Pacquio and a Pacquiao-Hatton Ticket in a glass
case. Raffle tickets are P200 each and can only be purchased by those
watching at the Irwin Theater. Broadcast starts at 8:30 a.m.

Tickets are now available and we are accepting ticket reservations.
P500/ticket only for orchestra; P300/ticket for the balcony area.
Please call Rita at 426-6001 loc 4081 and 0920/912-0946 to
reserve/purchase.  Ad majorem Dei gloriam !

<>