[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Juliana K. Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Thu Oct 22 11:24:03 PHT 2009

To:                          THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:                            THE PRESIDENT

Re:                          TRIP FROM OCTOBER 24 -NOVEMBER 3, 2009

            I will leave Manila for the US on Saturday morning, October 24. I will return on Tuesday, November 3.

            DR. JOHN PAUL VERGARA, Vice President for Administration and Planning will be Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

           My office has my contact address.

                                                                                                                BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.