[Blueboard] The Ateneo FBDC ENTREP SERIES Postponed

Ateneo Family Business Development Center familybusiness at admu.edu.ph
Wed Oct 21 09:36:11 PHT 2009

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Due to the aftermath of the twin calamities of Ondoy and Pepeng, we regret
to inform you that the Ateneo Family Business Seminar Series has been
postponed to February 2010. We will inform you as soon as we have the
new schedule.

While we will miss the opportunity to meet with you at the seminar, we look
forward to any possible collaboration we might have. Please do get in touch
with our office anytime if you have need of our services.

We are always grateful for your continued support and patronage.

Sincerely,

Wel Tulfo
Family Business Development Center
John Gokongwei School of Management