[Blueboard] JesCom's new PRAYERS CD FOR MEDITATION SERIES

Dit Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Tue Oct 20 10:11:15 PHT 2009

Jesuit Communications Foundation (JesCom), producer of popular songs like "Tanging Yaman", "Sa 'Yo Lamang", "Panalangin sa Pagiging Bukas Palad" and "Hindi Kita Malilimutan" has released the second series of PRAYERS CD  FOR MEDITATION with Fr. Manoling Francisco, SJ.  Each CD includes biblical passages and reflection guide for individual or group meditation.

PRAYERS to MARY features such songs as "Aba Ginoong Maria", "Ave Maria", "Stella Maris", "Magnificat", songs that draw us near to Jesus through Mary.

PRAYERS for COMMUNION contains familiar songs that express the hunger of our hearts for wholeness and unity with God.  Featured songs include "Tinapay ng Buhay", "Kaibigan, Kapanalig", "Sa Dapit Hapon", and "Taste and See".

PRAYERS of LONGING awakens our desire to seek God's presence and to seek for His will.  Reflect on the songs "Awit ng Paghahangad", "Panginoon, Aking Tanglaw", "I Seek You for I Thirst" and "One Thing I Ask".

Other PRAYERS CD FOR MEDITATION  are PRAYERS for Healing, Thanksgiving and God's Compassion.

Suggested Retail Price (SRP):  P150.00 each

Available at TANGING YAMAN stores in Sonolux Building and Loyola House of Studies, Ateneo de Manila University;  5th Floor, SM Megamall B; and all leading record bars nationwide.

For more information, visit www.jescom.ph or call 426-59-71 local 113 or 112.

Dit G. Sablan
Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.
Sonolux Bldg., Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. (632) 426-5971 loc 112
               (632) 927-9659
Fax No.   (632) 426-5970
www.jescom.ph
editha.sablan at jescom.ph

Blessed Teresa of Calcutta said:  The greatest poverty of mankind is that of not knowing Christ. ....  As if we are here for nothing more than to pass through this world. We should open our eyes, open our eyes and see."