[Blueboard] JesCom wins 2009 CMMA for Best TV Special

Dit Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Mon Oct 19 11:29:18 PHT 2009

Jesuit Communications (JesCom) proudly announces its achievement in the 31st Catholic Mass Media Awards (CMMA).

In the awarding ceremonies held last October 14, 2009 at the San Carlos Seminary Auditorium in Guadalupe, Makati City, JesCom won the BEST TV SPECIAL "Ang Kwento ng Mga Peregrino".  This Lenten TV Special was aired in ABSCBN Channel 2.

We were up against the following finalists:  Beyond Conspiracy:  25 Years after the Aquino Assasination (ABSCBN 2);  Mindanao, The Way Forward (ANC); and Worldview (GMA7).

We are proud to share this victory with our sponsors (SMART/PLDT, Unilab, Del Monte, Mighty Corporation, and Planters Bank).

We also thank our supporters for their unwavering faith in our vision and mission!

"Ang Kwento ng Mga Peregrino" is now avilable in DVD.  For more details please call 426-59-71 local 112 or 113 or visit www.jescom.ph

Dit G. Sablan
Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.
Sonolux Bldg., Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. (632) 426-5971 loc 112
               (632) 927-9659
Fax No.   (632) 426-5970
www.jescom.ph
editha.sablan at jescom.ph

Blessed Teresa of Calcutta said:  The greatest poverty of mankind is that of not knowing Christ. ....  As if we are here for nothing more than to pass through this world. We should open our eyes, open our eyes and see."