[Blueboard] From the Sesqui Blog: Didith Rodrigo on when the dress code really matters

Michelle Camille Correa mcorrea at ateneo.edu
Mon Oct 12 10:03:16 PHT 2009

When the dress code *really* matters
Posted by didith | Plausible Deniability | Friday 9 October 2009 11:57 am
I accompanied a group of students to post-Ondoy cleanup drive yesterday.  Thank you Bianca, Elaine, Erica, Robin, Marlou, and JV.  We joined a group composed of Health Sciences majors, one management major, our maintenance staff, and Michelle from Gawad Kalinga.

We visited Bagong Silangan near the Batasan area.  I must admit, it was the dirtiest work I'd ever done or ever hope to do in my life.

Dr. Sio Marquez of Health Sciences and Mark Lawrence Cruz of Gawad Kalinga tried to prepare us for the very worst.  They told us about the...READ MORE @ http://150.ateneo.edu/blog/?p=756

***

www.ateneo.edu
http://150.ateneo.edu/blog