[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Juliana K. Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 9 10:14:10 PHT 2009

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP FROM OCTOBER 12-18, 2009

            I will leave Manila on Monday evening, October 12 to attend the UNESCO General Assembly in Paris. I have been elected

Vice-Chair of the UNESCO National Commission and will be the Philippine representative for the science meetings. I will return on

Sunday evening, October 18.

            DR. JOHN PAUL VERGARA, Vice President for Administration and Planning will be Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

            My office has my contact address.

                                                                                    BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.