[Blueboard] Postponement of the LS Faculty Rest and Recreation

facdev at admu.edu.ph facdev at admu.edu.ph
Fri Oct 9 10:17:57 PHT 2009

Please Post. Thank you.

----

Memo to:      All Full-Time Faculty, Administrators and Professionals
               Loyola Schools

Memo from:    Karina G. Fernandez
               Faculty Development Coordinator

Date:         9 October 2009

Subject:      Postponement of the Faculty Rest and Recreation, Baguio,
                    22-25 October 2009

Due to the devastation caused by Typhoon Ondoy, with many of our
faculty and staff directly affected, and others involved in rebuilding
and rehabilitation, this year's faculty R and R will be postponed till
further notice.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration. We hope that this
will give
everyone more time and opportunity to contribute to  helping  with the
outreach
operations.