[Blueboard] Loyola Schools' Solidarity Mass this Friday at 11:30 am

rbuenconsejo at ateneo.edu rbuenconsejo at ateneo.edu
Wed Oct 7 11:48:35 PHT 2009

      The Loyola Schools is invited to come together in the spirit of
healing, sharing and gratitude.  We will gather to worship, listen,
and offer prayers in solidarity with victims of Ondoy from our
community and beyond.

      Fr. Bienvenido Nebres, S.J., President of the Ateneo de Manila
University, will preside at Mass on October 9, this Friday, at 11:30
am in the College Chapel.

      The community is also requested to bring relief goods (canned goods,
soap, rice) which will be offered at the Preparation of Gifts.  These
offerings will be distributed to the poor the following day.  May this
gesture express our community's vision to heal and build, even as we
ourselves are broken.

      For further information, please contact Loyola Schools Office of
Campus Ministry, locals 5161-2.  Rowena Viagedor and Campus Minister
Joey Mercado will be happy to respond to your inquiries.

      Thank you very much.  May the good Lord bless and keep you in His warm
embrace.

LS Office of Campus Ministry
Room 109 MVP Center
Ateneo de Manila University