[Blueboard] Ateneo Task Force Ondoy at the Ls Covered Courts

Benjamin Roberto Gomez Barretto bbarrett at admu.edu.ph
Tue Oct 6 16:50:49 PHT 2009

The Ateneoville community would like to express their deepest
gratitude to all the people involved in TASK FORCE ONDOY including the
donors and to the whole Ateneo community (elementary, high
school,college and professional schools and their Administration,
Faculty, Staff, Students, and Alumni) for their tremendous help in
lifting our community from the debris left by Ondoy.

The Ateneo community would also like to thank ASEC, JSA, Rementina,
SLI and other companies as well as the UP volunteers, parents of
students, the barangay, and those who visited the community and helped
as well.  We really lost track of all the "guardian angels" who
visited our community.

Rest assure that the Ateneoville community we pay forward all your
generosity by helping the urban poor communities in our barangay as we
have been doing in the past.

Maraming, maraming, maraming salamat sa lahat!

Benj B.
Pangulo
Ateneoville community