[Blueboard] Ateneo Task Force Ondoy at the Ls Covered Courts

An Manapat mmanapat at ateneo.edu
Tue Oct 6 11:41:23 PHT 2009

To the Ateneo Community:

Today, October 6,2009 will be the last day of relief operations at the College Covered Courts.
Other rehabilitation activities will still continue.

Last day for receiving goods in kind will be at 12 noon today.

There will be a mass at 6p.m. to be presided by Fr. Bobby Buenconsejo, S.J.

Thank you very much for the overwhelming generosity that the Ateneo community, including our alumni from different parts of the world, continue to exhibit.  We have helped thousands of families in various parts of the country.

This is simply the Ateneo way.
May we all continue to be Light in the Lord.

Mary Ann P. Manapat
Office for Social Concern and Involvement
Loyola Schools