[Blueboard] In your prayers...

mvilches at ateneo.edu mvilches at ateneo.edu
Mon Oct 5 00:15:27 PHT 2009

            The School of Humanities sends heartfelt condolences

                        to Mrs. April B. Fernandez
              Director of the Ateneo Language Learning Center
              and faculty member of the Department of English

                        for the demise of her mother
                          TRANQUILINA C. BALAGTAS
                    at 7:15 pm Sunday, 4 October, 2009.

                        The wake is in Capas, Tarlac.

                  April Fernandez pays tribute to her mother:

  She was a great person who taught me how to be a mother even without
knowing so. She leaves a huge vacuum in my life, and while I know
grief will follow me,
     I have offered her back to God and thank Him for His gift of her to us.

              MAY PERPETUAL LIGHT SHINE UPON TRANQUILINA, O LORD
                       AND MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE.
                                     AMEN.

MARIA LUZ C. VILCHES, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Dean, School of Humanities
Loyola Schools, Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights 1108, Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone (632) 4266001, Ext. 5300, 5301
Telephone & Fax (632)4261042
http://www.ateneo.edu/soh

"Hope is the thing with feathers
  That perches in the soul,