[Blueboard] SCHOOL MATERIALS FOR AGS STUDENTS AFFECTED BY TYPHOON ONDOY

jsalvador at ateneo.edu jsalvador at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 2 12:05:10 PHT 2009

October 2, 2009

TO:      THE AGS COMMUNITY
RE:      SCHOOL MATERIALS FOR STUDENTS AFFECTED BY TYPHOON ONDOY
FR:      FR. NORBERTO MARIA LUZA BAUTISTA, S.J.

The school materials of our students who were affected by  Typhoon
Ondoy have not been spared by the flashfloods.  The school has thus
taken the following measures in providing  assistance insofar as the
students? much-needed school materials are concerned:

1.    A Guardian Angel Scheme has been put in place.  Each affected
student has been assigned a classmate to take care of school supplies
and uniform needs. Our Class Parent Representatives will be
coordinating with the parents of those who will be assisting their
classmates.

2.    The school will provide photocopies of lost Learning Activity
Sheets and Information Sheets.

3.    Copies of lost textbooks will be produced by the school for each
concerned student. Donations from textbook publishers have been
requested. Copies of the textbooks which cannot be provided will be
made available by the school.

4.    School IDs will be replaced by the school.

The school will try its best to make these school materials available
as soon as possible. Some of these materials can be provided more
speedily than the others.  We aim to make all school materials
available in time for the Third Quarter lessons.

May these trying times bring out generosity from  hearts.  Rest
assured that the school is trying to do what it can to respond to
these challenging times.

Thank you and may God bless our community always.

  NORBERTO MARIA LUZA BAUTISTA, SJ