[Blueboard] EBSCOHost Integrated Search Off-Campus (Access to E-Books and E-Journals)

Fernan R. Dizon fdizon at ateneo.edu
Thu Oct 1 11:52:11 PHT 2009

To the Loyola Schools Community:

       We would like to inform all of you that we now have access to
EBSCOhost® Integrated Search™. EBSCOhost Integrated Search allows
users to simultaneously search EBSCO databases as well as all other
electronic resources, including those from other database aggregators
(e.g. JSTOR, IEEE/IEL Electronic Library, Euromonitor, ACM Digital
Library, Gale Virtual Reference Library, etc.), OPACs, and other
publisher packages.

        To access EBSCOhost® Integrated Search™, just go to:

                        http://search.ebscohost.com

and use the library-issued EBSCO username and password. If you don't
have one, just send your name, student/employee number, Course and
Year Level or Department to:

        -fdizon at ateneo.edu
        -rizal.library (Yahoo Messenger)

        This is available only to members of the Loyola Schools community.

        Please pass this information along to your students and colleagues.

        Please feel free to contact the undersigned if you have any questions.

        Thank you.

--
Mr. Fernan R. Dizon
Reference & Information Services Librarian

Mailing Address:
Rizal Library
Ateneo De Manila University
PO Box 154, Manila Central Post Office
0917 MANILA
PHILIPPINES

Business Address:
Rizal Library
Ateneo De Manila University
Katipunan Avenue,
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
1108 PHILIPPINES
Tel. no.: (632) 426-6001 ext. 5554 or 5564
Fax. no.: (632) 426-5961