[Blueboard] In your prayers...

mvilches at ateneo.edu mvilches at ateneo.edu
Fri Nov 20 09:02:40 PHT 2009

Dear Friends,

Join us in expressing our warm condolences to Danton Remoto, former
faculty member (Associate Professor) of the Department of English, on
the passing away of his mother LILIA RELATO REMOTO on 19 November
2009.  Her wake is in Chapel I, Funeraria Paz, Araneta Avenue, Quezon
City. Interment is set for Tuesday, 11 am, Holy Cross Memorial Park,
Novaliches, QC.

Mrs. Lilia Relato Remoto, a woman of composure, faced with dignity the
passing away of her husband about a month ago.  At age 77, she joined
him peacefully.

May both of them rest in peace!  Amen.

MARIA LUZ C. VILCHES, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Dean, School of Humanities
Loyola Schools, Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights 1108, Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone (632) 4266001, Ext. 5300, 5301
Telephone & Fax (632)4261042
http://www.ateneo.edu/soh

"Hope is the thing with feathers
  That perches in the soul,