[Blueboard] Pathways Christmas Cards and Products =)

Solvie T. Nubla-Lee snubla at ateneo.edu
Wed Nov 18 18:54:31 PHT 2009

Please post, thank you!

Dear Pathways Friend,

The tradition of giving is an integral part of the Filipino spirit
that we at Pathways to Higher Education honor especially during the
Yuletide season. Aside from spreading Christmas cheer, our gift
packages are filled with meaning and goodwill that will touch the
heart of the recipient.

With each gift pack you purchase, you and your loved ones join us in
our mission of helping more public high school students fulfill their
dreams of a college education.

Enclosed is the online brochure featuring the products. We are now
accepting orders.Please feel free to email us at
info.pathways at gmail.com or fax the order slip to 920.0153. For
inquiries you may also call 426.6001 loc. 4046 and look for Donna de
Jesus.

If you cannot open the file, please click
http://www.pathwaysphilippines.org/ to check out our products in our
website.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

THE PATHWAYS PROJECT TEAM