[Blueboard] Registration for Lights for Hope

Iya Regalario pregalario at ateneo.edu
Tue Nov 3 10:53:43 PHT 2009

To all Ateneo staff and employees,

Please be reminded that the deadline for registration for the Lights for
Hope 2009 is on Nov. 6 (this Friday). We are inviting children ages six (6)
to twelve (12) of all Ateneo staff and employees who were affected by
Typhoons Ondoy and Pepeng to participate in this event. There will be a lot
of freebies and fun activities for your children on this day (inflatables,
food, toys, goods, and a lot more) so register now. Send the following
details to (pregalario at ateneo.edu):

Staff Name

Department

Child's Name/s

Child's Age

Contact Nos.

E-mail Address

Please take note that we are only allowing children (ages 6-12) of the
Ateneo employee's immediate family. Only 500 slots will be given away.
Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.

For those who have already registered please don't forget to pick up your
food and goodie bag stubs here at the OUDAR Office in Alingal Hall on
NOVEMBER 13. Thank you and good day! J

Regards,

Iya Regalario

Events Group

Office of University Development and Alumni Relations

Ateneo de Manila University

426-6001 (local 4082)

426-6081/ 82