[Blueboard] Celebrate the Sesquicentennial

Lina O. Trinidad ltrinidad at ateneo.edu
Sat May 23 08:54:39 PHT 2009

TO THE ATENEO COMMUNITY
    AND FRIENDS/SUPPORTERS OF THE ATENEO

May we present herewith the price list and samples of Archives resources, prepared for your use and for the Sesquicentennial.

These are attractive/informative display resources on the Ateneo University to help you celebrate our 150th Anniversary.  These are presentable for your Office or Conference Room in educational or business setting.

Kindly call/email Lina O. Trinidad for the items you many need.  Orders can be filled within 3 days or at the most a week's time.

Link: http://univarchives.admu.edu.ph/archivalresources/archivalresources.html