[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Juliana K. Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Tue May 19 09:14:53 PHT 2009

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP FROM MAY 21 - JUNE 2, 2009

            I will leave Manila on May 21 to attend a wedding in Germany, to visit colleagues at the University of Goettingen and to meet Liverpool Hope University officials in England. I will return to Manila morning of June 2.

            DR. JOHN PAUL VERGARA, Vice President for Administration and Planning will be Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

            My office has my contact addresses.

                                                                                                                                            BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.