[Blueboard] From the Sesqui Blog_Reminiscing

Michelle Camille Correa mcorrea at ateneo.edu
Fri May 15 09:52:57 PHT 2009

Reminiscing
Posted by admin | Admin | Thursday 14 May 2009 11:36 am
After reading the article "Sibol's journey from Shylock to Serapio, according to Mr. Pagsi" by Gia Dumo, Gel Tamayo (AB 1973) wrote a touching email where he reminisced the Ateneo of his time, his role as Hukom in "Ang Paglilitis ni Mang Serapio" in his college days, and his friendship with classmate and playwright Paul Dumol. His email reads:

Today is Good Friday, April 10 / 09.  I took the liberty to read the Ateneo Website.  I like your write-up on the honorable Pagsi and Paul's Paglilitis play.

I am a 1973 A.B. alumnus.  I did Pre-Div/Philo, cum another A.B. in Communications at the Ateneo College in Loyola heights.  I did not finish in the ADMU HS.  Regardless, I still believe that the Ateneo de Manila College "blue blood" is still strong and much alive in my veins.

While reading your article, I started reminiscing on my days in the Ateneo College.

Paul Dumol was my seatmate in the Communications classes.  He was our... READ MORE @ http://150.ateneo.edu/blog/?p=379.

***SESQUI POLL***

The Sesqui commemorative item that I can't wait to have is:

·         "The Ateneo Watch" by Swatch

·         Immaculate Conception Replica by Sajid Imao

·         "150: The Ateneo Way" coffee table book by Fr. Jose Arcilla, SJ

·         Commemorative Medal

·         Commemorative Stamp

Cast your vote at http://150.ateneo.edu/blog (left panel)