[Blueboard] Be Inspired this Summer! Join the Kaya Natin! Lectures

Harvey Keh harveykeh at gmail.com
Thu May 14 14:39:25 PHT 2009

SECRECY or TRANSPARENCY?

CORRUPTION or ACCOUNTABILITY?

LIES or the TRUTH?

Where do you stand?

It’s time to take a side.

It's time to believe that there are still many Good Government Leaders in
our Country.

* **The **Kaya Natin!***

*LECTURES*

*On good governance **and ethical leadership ** *

When: *May 18, 2009* (Monday) *6-8pm*

Where: *Miriam** **College*, Katipunan Ave., Quezon City

Admission is Free!

Slots are limited up to 100 participants only.

* *

Listen to the Inspiring Leadership Stories of the

New Kaya Natin! Champions:

* *

*Former Mayor Mary Jane Ortega*

San Fernando, La Union;

**

*Mayor Florante Gerdan*

Santa Fe, Nueva Vizcaya;

**

*Mayor Roque Verzosa, Jr.*

Tagudin, Ilocos Sur;* ** *

*Mayor Fermin Mabulo*

San Fernando, Camarines Sur;

To reserve your slot for this event, please contact Ginny Villareal at (02)
426-5657 or you can send an email to ginnyvillareal at yahoo.com .

You can also read more about Kaya Natin by visiting our website at
http://www.kayanatin.com .

Please help us in promoting Good Governance in our country by sharing this
email with your friends!

--
http://twitter.com/harveykeh
http://filipinochangemaker.blogspot.com/