[Blueboard] From the Sesqui Blog_Hilda Abola on the beauty of evening sunlight

Michelle Camille Correa mcorrea at ateneo.edu
Thu May 14 09:27:26 PHT 2009

Evening sunlight
Posted by Hilda | My Glass Eye | Wednesday 13 May 2009 5:07 pm
Photo originally posted in My Manila on February 27, 2009

When you're walking inside the campus, especially in the early morning or late afternoon, slow down and look up every now and then.

VIEW PHOTO taken at 6:10pm on February 26, 2009 from the faculty parking lot beside Leong Hall here: http://150.ateneo.edu/blog/?p=375

***SESQUI POLL***

The Sesqui commemorative item that I can't wait to have is:

·         "The Ateneo Watch" by Swatch

·         Immaculate Conception Replica by Sajid Imao

·         "150: The Ateneo Way" coffee table book by Fr. Jose Arcilla, SJ

·         Commemorative Medal

·         Commemorative Stamp

Cast your vote at http://150.ateneo.edu/blog (left panel)