[Blueboard] FLU VACCINATION PROGRAM (Second Batch)

personnel at admu.edu.ph personnel at admu.edu.ph
Wed May 13 17:16:49 PHT 2009

TO		:	The University Community

FROM		:	IMELDA G. NIBUNGCO
			Personnel Director

RE		:	FLU VACCINATION PROGRAM
			(Second Batch for May 2009)

Our office has received many requests from the University Community to
schedule another Flu Vaccination.

Before our office can finalize this program, we need to get
confirmation from at least one hundred fifty (150) participants to be
able to enjoy the discounted price of Php 400.00 per person.
Employees may sign up for themselves, their dependents or relatives.

Those who are interested must get a clearance from their doctor. This
vaccination is not recommended for pregnant women or persons who have
allergies to eggs.  If your doctor recommends this vaccination, please
call Offie or Kathy at local 4124 and 4129, on or before Monday, 25
May 2009 for enlistment.

Please be reminded that the vaccine is considered sold to those who
have enlisted themselves and their dependents.  Cash payment will be
collected on the day of the vaccination.  We will make a separate
announcement regarding the date and venue of the vaccination.

For your information and guidance.

IMELDA G. NIBUNGCO
Personnel Director